Don’t get buried. Get help.
Viztric can turn data into actionable insights that improve outcomes. We have a proven methodology to deliver highly interactive, strategic solutions. Let’s make sense out of the chaos together.
- Data visualization – do you need help building a compelling visualization? We can help with data preparation, modeling and visualization to turn data into information for actionable decisions.
- IT organization design – leverage our experience transforming traditional reporting roles into robust data visualization skills and capabilities.
- BI strategy roadmaps – With too much data and too many questions, it’s difficult to know where to start. Let us help you develop a plan.
- Project management – Let us help you ensure your BI and data visualization projects are successful. BI project management is different and we know how to help you be successful.
- Modern Business Intelligence Program Management
Ted Corbett – CEO and Founder
Ted is passionate about bringing order to chaos. For over 20 years, he has developed innovative business solutions through robust visualization and data mining.
As Director of Knowledge Management at Seattle Children’s, Ted’s team developed data visualization, warehousing and reporting solutions to support every facet of their operation. He led the successful launch of Tableau for Children’s, adding more than 100 active developer users in the first year. This resulted in vast improvements in supply chain management, OR utilization, research funding and IT operations.
Prior to Children’s, Ted was a Senior Manager at Hitachi Consulting where he led the Pacific Northwest BI community team and delivered BI solutions to a wide range of companies including Microsoft, Starbucks, WaMu, Qwest and others.
Ted has a Bachelor of Science from the University of Colorado and an MBA from the University of Washington. He also has a wife named Erin, a daughter named Riley, a son named Finn and a dog named Tater. He’s passionate about them too.